Our commission management program allows Lightspeed to execute on behalf of our clients at a pre-arranged commission rate in both equity and option asset classes. A portion of this commission is used for execution services and the remaining amounts can be disbursed to pay for research or brokerage services. Our program offers several benefits to fund managers. Consolidating trading with fewer counter-parties streamlines the trading process, allows for more efficient payment of research, reduces the costs of opening and maintaining brokerage accounts and eliminates the need to trade with other brokers to pay for research, thereby vastly improving overall execution quality and mitigating counter party risk.
Our program can be structured in two different ways: Commission Sharing Agreements (CSA) and traditional Soft Dollar arrangements.
Make use of our CSA program today, take advantage of our value add of trading without sacrificing your research payments. Make the most of every commission dollar!
- Web-based, self-service system with trade and payment status details
- View balances, credits and payments
- Seamless integration
From main dashboard, you can
- Choose a report from the drop-down menu,
- Select a credit or payment amount to view additional details or
- Request a vendor payment. Export and save reports in a variety of formats.
From the main navigation, select Payment Requests or alternatively, navigate from the Monthly Balances page.
- Search requests by selecting filters and clicking search,
- Click Create Request to submit a new request,
- Your default data including balances populates this window.
- Select a vendor, service and amount.
From the top navigation, click Allocation Details to access commission credit reports.
- Click View Reports to display trades,
- Select trade filters,
- Select data columns to display and
- View CSA credits.